Monday 26 December 2011

Great Video from Chris Studley

I can't believe I haven't put this video on my blog before now!
It is probably my favourite sloping video of all time (so far) and it isn't just because I am in it with my Skorp. It represents one of the best days I have ever had on the slope, hanging with my mates in beautiful scenery with silky-smooth lift and gorgeopus sunshine. AND it's all 20 minutes drive from home!
How did I think I would ever be able to stop slope soaring????

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



2 comments:

  1. Great video and great location!
    Jealous to be 1100km away from this amazing slope spot ;-(.
    Somewhen I will descend on the Bwelch ;-)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, I am also jealous of the massive alpine type slopes that you have access to! See you when you land at the Bwlch.

    ReplyDelete