Thursday 21 July 2011

Thanks for reading.

Thank you to all the people that have taken an interest in reading the drivel that I write about my slope-soaring adventures.

Unfortunately, there will be no further slope-soaring adventures from me to write about and share with you from now on.

I had a revelation on Sunday while I was driving home after spending my Daughter's 3rd birthday fighting Mother Nature to try to complete an F3F event.

I am not giving my family the time, effort and attention that they need, want and Deserve.


Hopefully, when time and money permit, I will be able to get back out onto the slopes and enjoy the fantastic company, scenery and flying experiences again in the future.

Thanks again

Kind Regards

Clayton Landells

2 comments:

  1. OMG mate what happened ?? , Don't give it up all together !! , Just make it the thing you do when the family are busy ! , Won't be the same if you don't drivel everywhere mate .
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Lee!

    I've revised my thinking now, see new post above ;)

    ReplyDelete