Friday 10 June 2011


Had my first free Thursday for a while this week and booked myself a therapy session on Rhossili Down.
I had planned to get down to Rhossili early to get some 'no slope' racing practice on the 30 foot dunes at the base of Rhossili and arrived at 8.30 to find that the wind wasn't strong enough to warrant walking down to the dunes and decided to yomp it to the top instead.












I took my Acacia II, the Skorpion and the Wasabi and all three had a workout during the day. The Wasabi is a revelation for me with the type of flying it drags out being SO MUCH FUN! Hopefully soon I will have some more tricks to fill my videos with. Just got a little repair to do before I fly it again.

Had a great time flying with Roger and Andy in the sometimes quite crowded, but pleasant company of Hangliders and Paragliders.




Here is a short video from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment